Chef Jody Ray sent along the infamous Beer Cheese Dip JUST in time for Saturday and Sunday preparations*
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 pkg of dry Ranch dip mix
- 5 – 6 green onions, white and green (add more if you like onion)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (add more if you like cheese)
- Beer – about 1/2 beer – or enough to make your dip spreadable; add slowly to check consistency [we usually use Coors, Bud or any domestic beer in the fridge]
- After mixing all ingredients together, refrigerate until cold.
Serve with chips, crackers, veggies/crudités, etc.
As a last step, as if Jody needed to remind us,
* WBC Middleweight Fight – Saturday February 4 at 8:00 pm Mountain Time on HBO; Super Bowl – February 5 at 4:30 pm Mountain Time on NBC